I have enjoyed playing with makeup again since coming home from my vacation all July! I have been using most of the beauty products I purchased in my Ulta Haul but I have also been using a few other new products that I have purchased this summer. Although I have a bunch of new favourites to share I also thought it was important to share what past favourites I am still using and loving as well!
Keep reading if you want to know what I have been loving this month!
L’ORÉAL Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender
- I love this Beauty Blender dupe! It is soft and works really well when damp. I use it mostly for concealer but also for foundation and it applies my makeup evenly.
NO7 Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- I mentioned this in my Ulta Haul Favourites but it has been my most used foundation this month. It is light feeling on the skin but covers well and lasts all day! It is hydrating but doesn’t leave my oily skin too shiny.
Freedom Makeup London HD Eye foils
- I plan on doing an entire post committed to these but they are incredible. I have been playing with them for the last month and I often reach for them over my expensive eyeshadow palettes. They are pigmented, blend easily and last a long time. I highly recommend them!
Old Faithful Favourites
L’ORÉAL Lash Paradise
- I still use this mascara daily! I reach for this mascara over my other high end mascaras because I love how it makes my lashes look and how it lasts all day without smudging and flaking. I still highly recommend this mascara!
Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
- Although I purchased Catrice camouflage concealer and have been loving it, I am still reaching for my Shape Tape quite often. I like wearing it when I have BB cream or minimal foundation on just to cover blemishes and my under eye area. It lasts really well and doesn’t break up on my oily skin. I think Shape Tape will stay a staple beauty product for me for a long time!
Let me know if you are loving any of these products as well!
Follow me on social media: